Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head organic cauliflower, chopped into florets
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons almond milk or water
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch sea salt and pepper
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon horseradish or more (optional - this will give it a kick!)
- Pinch paprika
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the almond flour, milk or water, hot sauce, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Dredge the cauliflower in the flour mix until well coated. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, make the hot sauce. Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- When done, pour the hot sauce evenly over the cauliflower while still on the baking sheet. Toss to combine and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- If making the yogurt dill sauce, place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- To serve, place the cauliflower bites on a plate and top with the yogurt dill sauce and chopped carrot, celery and parsley. Enjoy!