Golden Milk Cheesecake Squares
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In your food processor or blender, blend the three crust ingredients together until well mixed and walnuts have become fine crumbs. The mixture should become almost paste-like.
3. Press crust mixture into the bottom of the lined loaf pan. Place in the freezer to set.
4. In your food processor or blender, add all of the filling ingredients and blend until completely smooth. This may require a few breaks to scrape the sides of the food processor or blender.
5. Once filling is completely smooth, pour over the crust. Return pan to freezer for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm.
6. Once firm, cut into 8 squares. Let cheesecake squares sit at room temperature for ½ an hour before serving. Squares can also be kept in the fridge after setting in the freezer.
|Printable Version||E-mail a Friend|