Nuco Coconut Wrap Ideas
NUCO COCONUT WRAPS-It’s just 3 simple organic ingredients: coconut meat, coconut water, and unrefined virgin coconut oil. The Wrap is pliable/foldable and can be used in many applications and recipes!
Here's what's special:
• Only 70 Calories per Wrap & 4g Net Carbs!
• USDA Certified Organic
• Free Of Gluten, Grains, Yeast, Starch, Soy, Egg, Lard, And Dairy
• Paleo And Keto Diet Approved • Vegan, Raw, And Delicious
Cali Avocado Coconut Wrap
-makes 2 servings
- 2 NUCO Organic – Original Flavor
-1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
-1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
-1/2 Avocado, Sliced
-1 Cup Carrots, Shredded
-6 Tbsp Spicy Garlic Hummus
-1 Yellow (or Red) Tomato (medium-sized), Sliced
-1 Sweet Onion (small-sized), Sliced
-4 Tbsp Lime (or Lemon) Juice
-2 Tsp Maple Syrup
-Dash of Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
-Dash of Paprika
1. Slice Avocado in Half.
2. Remove pit and slice Avocado into long thick strips.
3. Set Avocado aside in a bowl and coat in lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Slice your Onion and Tomato.
5. Place Onion and Tomato into a separate bowl and toss with a teaspoon of Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, a Splash of Lime Juice, and Coconut Aminos
6. Spread Hummus onto your prepared Coconut Wrap.
7. Add slices of Avocado, Tomato, Onion, and shredded Carrots
8. Add a dash of Salt, Pepper, and Paprika to taste.
9. Carefully roll up your NUCO Wrap and enjoy!
Sundried Tomato Quinoa Wrap
-2 NUCO Organic Coconut Wrap – Turmeric Flavor
-1 Cup Quinoa, Cooked
-1/2 Cup Basil Pesto Hummus Spread
-1/2 Cup Spinach, Chopped
-1/2 Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Chopped
-1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
Add 1 Cup of Quinoa to two (2) cups of water and bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
Slather Coconut Wraps evenly with Hummus Spread.
Pour Cooked Quinoa evenly over your Coconut Wraps.
Add Chopped Spinach, Shredded Carrots, and Chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
Carefully Roll or Pinch ends (like a taco) and Enjoy!